Federal Contract Opportunity Report - Labor (DOL)
Federal Government Contract and Opportunity Report (generated by FedPipeline.com - data updated as of 8/7/2021) which provides:
- Easy to use Excel reports with pivot tables to answer multitudes of questions; no advanced training needed.
- Data sheets listing ALL large business AND small business set-aside contracts reported in FPDS by Department and Agency. ALL Contracts; ALL NAICS
- Links to USAspending.gov and beta.sam.gov to help you perform additional research
- Excel Data sheets updated monthly with automatic distribution to customers
- Custom pivot table to give users easy access to the data and information they need to qualify in close new contracts
- Ability to identify contracts held by vendors who are no longer small businesses or participants in the 8(a) program
- Complete access to all reported simplified acquisition contracts across all in NAICS codes
- Data and Pivot Tables that answer dozens of market research questions
Additional information and video introductions to the reports (along with examples and a complete listing of data elements) are on the FedPipeline Reports page.
Receive a 20% discount with the purchase of 5 or more reports. Discount will be automatically provided at checkout.
You are buying an annual subscription. Reports will be updated monthly and automatically distributed to customers via email.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Subscribe to our newsletter
A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing